As a Guide to the Megaverse(tm), I feel it is only fitting to let our listeners know that there is a deal going on right now for the Essential Rifts items, including the GM's Guide as well as the World books for North America. My group rather enjoys the New West setting(and we'll be going back there again someday). Beating the threshold means more books, including one of my favorite books, the Book of Magic!
Currently there's five more days on the big BoH sale, and I encourage you all to partake in the deal.
1) The Rifts® Essentials Bundle of Holding
The Rifts® Essentials gets you the core rule book and a few key supplements for the science-fantasy Rifts® setting. This bargain-priced revival of the popular 2017 offer is your starting point for a campaign of mind-blowing adventure across a future Earth shattered by countless otherworldly invaders, demons and monsters. And after you get this Essentials collection, check out the all-NEW Rifts® World Books offer with supplements and sourcebooks for an epic campaign stretching across North America; described below). And 10% of every purchase goes to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to protect and help children.
Rifts® “Essentials” Starter Collection (US $8.95 – total value $33.50).
It is called the Rifts® “Essentials” Bundle because it contains everything you need to play or start a campaign:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition™ (376 page core rule book).
- Rifts® Sourcebook One™ (160 page adventure sourcebook).
- Rifts® Primer (tips on running games and creating adventures).
Total PDF retail value of $33.50, all for only $8.95!
BONUS Essentials Collection (currently US $20.94):
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($20.94 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection.
- Rifts® Game Master Guide (352 pages of stats, robots, vehicles, gear and maps).
- Rifts® Book of Magic (352 pages, 900+ spells, plus magic items, herbs, symbiotes and more).
- Rifts® Game Master Kit (character sheets, G.M. tools).
Note: 10% of every purchase goes to National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
2) New! Rifts® “World Books Bundle” of Holding – going on right now – don’t miss out
The Rifts® “World Books” STARTER Collection (US $14.95 – total value $58.50).
For just US $14.95 you get five World Books, below, in this offer’s Starter Collection. Pay more and you also get the Bonus Collection of 6 additional books. ALL set in America, Canada and Mexico. Perfect for those of you looking for more world and setting information or anxiously waiting for the upcoming Rifts® Bestiary books. Also ideal for Rifts® Savage Worlds® players looking for a wealth of additional setting information, villains and monsters.
- World Book 1: Vampire Kingdoms, Revised (224 pages, vampires and much more).
- World Book 13: Lone Star (176 pages, CS secrets, Dog Boys, mutants, the bandit Pecos Empire, villains and more).
- World Book 16: Federation of Magic (160 pages, 8 mages, Techno-Wizard devices, magic powers, automatons and more).
- World Book 20: Canada (192 pages, notable places, 20+ monsters, cyborg headhunters, Tundra Rangers, and more).
- World Book 30: D-Bees of North America (224 pages, nearly 100 non-humans usable as player characters, NPCs or villains).
Rifts® “World Books” BONUS Collection (threshold currently $27.20 – retail value $61.50). Total retail value: $120
When you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($27.20 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection with six more supplements and sourcebooks worth an additional $61.50.
- World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign (224 pages of info about the Coalition States and their weapons, gear, power armor, robots, and vehicles).
- World Book 15: Spirit West (208 pages, Shaman powers, spells, spirits, monsters and more).
- World Book 22: Free Quebec (192 pages, your Rifts® Canada companion, Glitter Boys, weapons, gear, notable places and more).
- Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy (112 pages; the name says it all, plus monsters and pirates).
- Vampires Sourcebook (176 pages, more about vampires, werebeasts, Soulcraft magic, vampire hunting, monsters, and much more).
- Adventure Sourcebook 3: The Black Vault (48 pages, the Coalition’s hidden vault of magic artifacts and 101 magic items).
Note: And 10% of every purchase goes to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to protect and help children.